The Molecular Med Tri-Con 2016
Attracting over 3,300 drug discovery and development professionals from over 40 countries in 2015, the Tri-Conference has grown into a diverse event, focusing on Molecular Medicine, specifically on Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics and Information Technology.
With a 23 year history, this year’s expanded coverage includes additional programs on Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease, Precision Medicine and Cancer Immunotherapy, as well as two new symposia on Companion Diagnostics and the Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics.
Why attend the Tri-Conference?
- Hear over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- Choose from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- Create Your Conference — two options, choose from All Access or build your own program with our a-la-carte option
- Showcase your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster (and save $50!)
- Participate in one of 30 Roundtable Discussions
- Book meetings with fellow attendees using Intro-Net
- View over 150 Scientific Posters
- Schedule your days’ events using the Tri-Conference App
- Visit with over 200 companies in the exhibit hall
Request a meeting
|Start Date||2016년 3월 6일|
|End Date||2016년 3월 11일|
|Event website||Click to view|
|Location||San Francisco, USA|