Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB3798
Business Unit: Pharma Services, Charnwood
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Open To: Internal and External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Engineering team based in our Charnwood site in Loughborough, Leicestershire, you will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of Almac Pharma Services’ identified Business and Improvement Projects. The role of the Business Project Manager is to drive assigned projects through from project initiation to completion. It is also the role of the Business Project Manager to ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time, according to specification, and within budget.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate track record of delivering excellent results and projects in a timely manner
- Experience of engineering systems and compliance with statutory regulation
- Knowledge across a variety of plant and utilities commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry: HVAC systems, steam generation, LTHW systems, chilled water plant, compressed air plant, purified water systems etc.
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Chartered engineer status
- Experience of providing process engineering support to pharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- Experience of specification, design, installation, commissioning and project management of process and utility equipment including safety management of contractors
- Working knowledge of purified water plant
- Experience with control systems such as BMS
- Proficient in the use of risk management techniques in the identification, assessment and control of risk.
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Enhanced maternity pay
Occupational sick pay
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 29th November 2018 at 17:00 hours