Hours: 40 hours per week
Internal and external applicants may apply
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
The Recruiting team in Almac are a busy in-house recruitment team who look after internal and external recruitment for the Almac Group. We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Co-ordinator to join our team on a fixed term basis. The Recruiting Co-ordinator plays an important role in the new start processby providing efficient and effective contracts and compliance support for the HR Department, helping to facilitate a smooth on-boarding process. They will also provide additional recruitment related activities when required such as assisting with careers events preparation and attendance.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional development opportunities on offer.
**Please note, this role is being offered on a 9 – 12 month fixed term basis.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include Mathematics and English Language Grade C or above
- Previous practical experience within a similar role involving the generation of volume, complex documentation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (to include Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Third level qualification (i.e. A-Level, HNC, HND equivalent or higher)
- Previous experience within an HR department
- Previous experience of Fair Employment Monitoring and Article 55 Review completion and submission
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Friday 9th November 2018 at 1700 hours