Quality Compliance Officer
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB4458
Business Unit: Sciences
Open To: Internal and external candidates may apply
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Quality team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for the assistance of day-to-day management of the Almac Sciences Quality Management System and to support manufacturing and analytical projects by the review and approval of quality-related documents.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
- Previous experience working in a quality or manufacturing environment operating to GMP principles or recognised quality system (e.g. ISO)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) which entailed elements of chemistry/analytical testing
- Experience reviewing manufacturing documentation in a GMP manufacture environment.
- Experience generating or reviewing analytical documents such as COAs, validation protocols and reports.
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
12th November 2018 at 09.00 hours