Hours: 18.75 hours per week
Internal and external applicants may apply
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
The Warehouse Operator Grade 1 is responsible for carrying out all material handling and inventory control activities required within a standard computerised warehouse environment servicing a manufacturing / distribution operation.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional.
** Please note this is a part-time position – hours to be worked are 18.75 per week (Wednesday 1145 – 1530; Thursday / Friday 0730 -1530)
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language at Grade C or above (or equivalent) OR significant relevant experience in a warehousing role
- Accredited Counterbalance or Reach Forklift licence
- Previous experience operating in a Warehouse environment
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Full clean driving licence
- Pivot Steer licence
- Previous experience operating a computerised inventory control system
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Monday 5 November 2018 at 1700 hours