Chemisty Placement Student
Hours: 40 hours per week
Open To: 12 Month Student Placement Opportunity
Working as part of the Chemistry team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for the development of chemical processes to allow successful manufacture of drug substance to support toxicology, clinical trials and commercial supply. You will carry out assigned practical chemistry and analysis project work, under supervision, and will support the day to day running of the chemistry labs.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
**Please note this is a 12 month fixed term student placement opportunity
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Currently studying a Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry with successful completion of 2 years by the end of this academic year
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- 3 A Levels at grade A-C or equivalent
- An overall result of ≥60% from your previous academic year.
- Previous laboratory experience within industry or educational institution
To find out more and to hear what some of our current placement students have to say, please visit: https://www.almacgroup.com/careers/industrial-placements/
5th November 2018 at 17.00 hours