Business Development Administrator
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB4313
Business Unit: Diagnostics
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together!
Working as part of the Business Development team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for supporting the Internal Business Development Team by carrying out administrative duties relating to client requests for information (RFIs), the customer relationship management (CRM) system, client feedback and customer-facing documents.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- 5 GCSE’s to include English and Maths at Grade C or above (or equivalent level qualifications)
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment and managing a varied workload
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or business discipline
- Previous experience in a business development or marketing role
- Previous practical experience of working with CRM software
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 24th September 2018 at 17.00 hours