Hours: 40 hours per week
12 Month Student Placement Opportunity
The IS Infrastructure Placement Student will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of technical solutions within Almac. They will ensure that the delivered solutions meet the user requirements and also ensuring high quality solutions in terms of usability, efficiency, reliability, availability, security and scalability.
- Currently studying for a degree in Computer Science or related subject with the successful completion of 2 years.
- Experience developing with a modern programming language
- Experience and or/understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Experience and or/understanding of agile software development frameworks
- Experience and or/understanding of development frameworks
To find out more and to hear what some of our current placement students have to say, please visit: https://www.almacgroup.com/careers/industrial-placements/
Monday 5 November 2018 at 1700 hours